Re: [vox] How about frame relay? (was: No DSL, no cable -- options?

Re: [vox] How about frame relay? (was: No DSL, no cable -- options?

you can get frame nearly anywhere in CA..

just costs $$$ :(

also beware of circuit vs. IP feed charges.

--
-

  Zachariah D. Johnson		Phone : 1-530-752-8801
  Systems Administrator		E-Mail: zjohnson@math.ucdavis.edu
  Mathematics			Office: 585 Kerr Hall
  UCDavis			WWW   : n/a