[vox] How about frame relay? (was: No DSL, no cable -- options?

[vox] How about frame relay? (was: No DSL, no cable -- options?

Okay, so let's say I can't get DSL.  Would that mean I can't get frame
relay either?  Or does it work differently enough that I could get it?
Remember my problem is *not* with the distance but with the line.

I found a place in Novato that provides 128Kbps frame relay connection for
$180/mo, which is actually slighly less than what I used to pay with ISDN
several years ago (by the minute charges ::shudder::)  Although that's not
as fast as ADSL in download speed, what I actually really need is low
latency so I can ssh, and decent enough speed to download Linux
distributions if I really want to burn my own copy, and ssh/ftp from
outside in case I need something from my system.  Frame relay seems to fit
this category, and although I'm not sure if I'd want to pay $180/mo, I'd
like to find out if it's an option or not.

Thanks again guys!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim