Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> Where in Novato?  I'm from there (if you didn't know) and my dad has
> DSL. He's in the very north part, just east of hwy101.  (Not in the
> boonies, tho ;))

I'll be living near the Shell station in S. Novato and Rowland.
Apparently it's not the distance, but the cabling.  I asked about laying
out a new cable and the lady said they don't do that :(

Maybe my next door neighbor has better cabling and will let me do a
wireless 802.11 off of 'em...

> What're you going to do there?

Assembly programming for Newgent.  www.newgent.com

-Mark (crying)