Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

IDSL is generally limited to 144k up/down, and the only provider I knew of was PSINet as of a year ago.  Not sure who may be still doing it.  It was EXPENSIVE.  But at least it didn't have a per minute/bandwidth charge.

-sp