2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] cookie recipe

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Christine Scobee wrote:

> >   * Redqueen didn't follow a recipe...
>
> OK, I'll say how I made them, and if anyone is brave enough to try to
> duplicate this, go for it:

I learn new things on this list everyday.  But the last time I was in
court, the judge banned me from cooking utensils for the next 10 years.
Is it possible to translate this into some kind of C-code?

;-P

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign