Re: [vox] cookie recipe

begin: Christine Scobee <cdscobee@ucdavis.edu> quote
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, William Kendrick wrote:
> > Christine brought some yummy cookies to last night's LUGOD meeting.
> > I heard someone wanted the recipe, so here's what I got out of her
> > over IRC :)
> >
> >   * Redqueen didn't follow a recipe...
>
> OK, I'll say how I made them, and if anyone is brave enough to try to
> duplicate this, go for it:

a friend of mine runs a non-profit for wildlife care.  one of the ways they
get income is through a company that publishes recipe books.

if we get enough recipes together, maybe we can get a lugod cookbook going?

christine obviously is a cook.  i have some fantastic recipes.  there's got
to be some more people who have good stuff....

pete