[vox] Arkeia Power Award

LUGOD received notification that we can register for a chance to
be awarded as the "Outstanding Linux User Group."

This includes a physical award trophy, as well as a $1000 grand prize.

Nominations will be announced, and debates will be conducted, by Knox Software
during the LinuxWorld Expo.

Their registration form is fairly simply.  Info. on the group (name,
location, contact, mailing address, number of members), and then the
following:

   Technical Area of Expertise     [ seems quite difficult to answer!!! ]

   What is it that makes your Linux User Group
   the best in the land?
   (Summary of Achievements/Recognition Awards)

I'd like people's input on these two questions.  Obviously we hold
24 meetings a year and monthly installfest.  We're probably the only
LUG around that does house-calls (LERT).  We've helped local organizations
(DHS, DCN, the Yolo Library... who else?)

What else can folks think of?