[vox] HELP: lost disks

hey all,

i had a grey CD carrying case filled with all my debian disks and rescue
disks.  it's what i took with me to all the installfests and LERT calls i
went on.

in it was my pride and joy, the linuxcare wallet sized rescue CD.

i just realized that i'm missing my cd carrying case.  it might have been
left at may's installfest.  it also may have been left at any of the LERT
calls i went on in may.

if anyone knows of its whereabouts, i would be very, very grateful.  bill,
henry, maybe you guys have it somewhere?  losing the linuxcare cd is totally
bumming me out...  :(

pete