Re: [vox] [was opengl] games

Nah, I said you hated gui's, but liked games :)

it was something like "We all want nice looking interfaces, well... except
Pete. Pete just wants games" ;)

Have you seen the x11 version of angband, with realistic lighting effects, and
texture mapped walls and stuff? It looks cool, but what's really cool is that
all the symbols are still alphanumerical :)

it's called x24angband or something similar.

-Gabe