Re: [vox] OpenGL talk notes + source online

Re: [vox] OpenGL talk notes + source online

i was busy un-botching a linux install in the back of the room, but i heard
that it was said that i hate graphics.

nothing could be farther from the truth.  i *LOVE* graphics.

as long as it's with the SVGAlib console graphics library or ASCII graphics,
ala nethack/rogue.

;)
pete

begin: Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu> quote