[vox] June 18th talk

Bill/Joel,

the Lugod machine has both mesa and fltk installed, right?
does it have an accelerated 3d card?

I'll bring my laptop again, and use it just in case, but considering I
couldn't get the projector to work with it, I'd rather just use the lug
machine. I could potentially bring my desktop box, but I'd rather not move it,
as it has a nice comfy spot next to my desk :)

also, Bill, can I get a ride tomorrow? :)
You always go early, right?

"and the coolest thing is..."

-Gabe