RE: [vox] subject line changes and general misinterpretations of statem

RE: [vox] subject line changes and general misinterpretations of statements by the perennially wound-up.

> Actually Steven, I was just giving you a mild hazing (as is common in
> most social groups).

true, but many times one has the visual cues to go with hazing.  I remember
hazing from school and I shall sit back and reflect upon the joy with which
I often experianced it from folks I didn't know.  j/k

> Nor did I seek permission.

Nor did I

> > I asked that the subject line change to reflect the thread.
>
> Which I have done.

I see.  Don't even know me yet content to toss sweeping generalizations.
<sigh>  (notice, no visual cues)  Here I don't know if you are still
'ribbing' me (I will asume this for the sake of discussion) or are picking a
fight with some mild name calling.  ;)

> > I notice that a lot of VOX threads do not change subject
> lines and I also
> > exercised my right to use colorful politically incorrect
> phrasing to bring
> > that to the lists attention.
>
> Hence why I was giving you a friendly ribbing rather than actually
> 'lecturing' you.

Again, no visual cues to pick up on a ribbing that looked very akin to a
lecture.

> <deletia>
> >
> > Steven Peck
> >
> > Shortsightness is often incurable.
>
> This would explain congress and Rosie O' Donnell.
>
> *sigh*

Fluff is, and always shall be, with us.

-sp