Re: [vox] subject line changes and general misinterpretations of stateme

Re: [vox] subject line changes and general misinterpretations of statements by the perennially wound-up.

Actually Steven, I was just giving you a mild hazing (as is common in
most social groups).

Get a grip. Use both hands.

Steven Peck wrote:

> Did I say change your language?  Did I ask you to moderate your verbage?
> Did I ask for a lecture on your right to be politically incorrect?  No I did
> not.

Nor did I seek permission.

> I asked that the subject line change to reflect the thread.

Which I have done.

> The subject changed from Win2000 stability to GTK based libraries and his
> opinion of them as compared to various types of offered services.  He used a
> colorful metaphor, I used one.  I'm just being attacked for political
> correctness for making a simple request colorfully, which is, in and of
> itself a form of political correctness.  (BTW:  There really is no such
> thing as political correctness, that's a marketing myth and useless
> buzzwork, like 'thinking outside the box.)
>
> I notice that a lot of VOX threads do not change subject lines and I also
> exercised my right to use colorful politically incorrect phrasing to bring
> that to the lists attention.

Hence why I was giving you a friendly ribbing rather than actually
'lecturing' you.

<deletia>

> Steven Peck
>
> Shortsightness is often incurable.

This would explain congress and Rosie O' Donnell.

*sigh*