Re: [vox] Speaking of CD's and distributions

Re: [vox] Speaking of CD's and distributions

Progency 1.0, Debian 2.2r3, Debian Woody, 2 coppies Red Hat 7.1, 2 coppies
Mandrake 8.0 (One the PowerPack edition), LibraNet 1.9.1, SuSE 7.1 with the
KDE 2.1.1 update and pera RPM on CD. Of note I also have Peanut Linux the
Large Version and some odd Distros. I also have Kevins coppie of Slackware
7.1 that will be returned to him tomarrow.
Rusty