Re: [vox] lugod kicks butt

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 12:20:38AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> hey all,
>
> i wanted to thank everyone who showed up for the EFF fundraiser -- we must
> have had over 25 lugodders, including a surprising number of little lugodders
> in training.   you all make lugod rock.

Indeed.  Thanks to all who dropped in.  Especially thanks for coming,
even though it was short notice.

After the FUNdraiser, Robin, Patrick, Melissa, Mike Simons and I trekked up
to catch the trailing end of Ryan Bloom's Apache 2.0 talk at SacLUG and
then plugged EFF (and LUGOD :) )

BTW, who put EFF flyers up in the UCD law dept?