Re: [vox] we need HELP spamming the davis and ucd community

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 11:16:36AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> hey all,
>
> we've got flyers for:
> 	upcoming events
> 	the opengl talk
> 	ice cream fundraiser
> 	(and if bill reads this in time) the upcoming installfest.
>
> i need help putting these things up.

For everyone's info., Pete, Rhonda and I placed posters up and down
E, F and G streets (including dropping some off at Heron, Ohmsoft and
Solisys) as well as _all_ over EUII.

I also placed a few up at the Davis Co-Op.

Speaking of the Co-Op, I dropped off a blurb about LUGOD for the
July/August newsletter's Classifieds page. :)

Also, I just mailed out PSAs to KDVS describing LUGOD in general and
announcing the next Installfest and next Demo.  (Unfortunately, there was
no point in announcing the EFF event since they won't get the PSAs until
that day at the earliest.)