RE: [vox] Win2000 crashes

I like linux because it is (or is like, if you prefer)
unix, and I think unix is simply a superior product to
windows. I think that has been amply proven time and
time again... i can understand why the averge person
would prefer windows, however, especially since most
(or an awful lot of) people don't even know what linux
or unix is. ERic