Re: [vox] Cheap version of VMware, cheaply (fwd)

Re: [vox] Cheap version of VMware, cheaply (fwd)

I'm assuming that the vmware license (like most commercial licenses) prohibits
running and/or having the program installed on more machines than you have
licenses for.

does this cover virtual machines? :)

is it illegal to run vmware under vmware under vmware under vmware under
linux?

-Gabe, bored before finals