2008 Mar 03 10:34

[vox] Cheap version of VMware, cheaply (fwd)

Someone on here was interested in VMWare... The post below showed up on
one of the newsgrups I read. Perhaps some graduating Davis students can take
advantage of this offer...

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:29:18 GMT
From: Dave Mussulman <mussulma@uiuc.edu>
Newsgroups: uiuc.cs.undergrad
Subject: Cheap version of VMware, cheaply

I don't know the original source of this, but it was forwarded on to
me.  Good price on the software, if it's something you'd use.

Dave

VMWARE EXPRESS SPECIAL OFFER FOR 2001 COLLEGE GRADUATES
All recent graduates can purchase VMware Express for only $20.01
during the month of June 2001. Express is the best way to
run Windows 95 and Windows 98 applications on Linux. This offer is
good through June 30, 2001 only, so act now to claim your copy of
Express for $20.01 -- before the graduation parties start
in full swing! Register for your discount code at:
http://vmware1.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB3815437386X1041669X65702X