[vox] lugod kicks butt

hey all,

i wanted to thank everyone who showed up for the EFF fundraiser -- we must
have had over 25 lugodders, including a surprising number of little lugodders
in training.   you all make lugod rock.

i think robin was very impressed by our humble group.   lois wolk, the
previous mayor of davis, and her husband were also very impressed with our
group as well.

most of all, i'd like to thank nicole and doug, who had the unenviable job
of maintaining the table inside of ben and jerry's.  basically, they told
the customers about the fundraiser as the customers walked in.  it takes guts
(and patience) to keep at it for 2 hours.  we all (along with rhonda) went to
khatmandu for dinner afterward.  had a great time.

thanks to everyone who participated.  it was surprising how much fun it was;
we should definitely do this again sometime.   this time perhaps to raise
money and awareness for lugod.   :-)

pete