Re: [vox] Win2000 crashes

I've tried it and it can be done, but I personally do not see the point
(unless you can only have one machine, seeing as I have more hardware
than one can hit with a proverbial stick, I opt for the most preferable
option of one OS per box).  The resource overhead of VMWare and PS is
atrocious, especially with Photoshop 6, where the swap requirements make
a mess of everything.  It seems to handle colours fairly well (but then
again, I was trying this on a GeForce 2). My lone Winbox now handles my
Adobe and odd gaming needs, with Linux for everything else (and one
Sparc 4 just for shits and giggles).

BTW, cool new little home finance app I found this weekend...its called
'Emma'.  Even though its a GTK app it seems to work fantastically.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net