RE: [vox] Win2000 crashes

I like linux because it is more stable than Windows.  I just wish I had all
the graphics software I need available for Linux, with the same compatibility
between software.

On that note, has anyone used VMware to use graphic software like Photoshop
or Illustrator?  I'm sure it would work, I'm just curious about how it would
handle the colors.  How many colors does it do?  (I looked at the web site,
but it wasn't as specific as I'd like in that regard.)

-Marianne