[vox] Other Linux-Related Books Coming out in July / August by Pearson E

[vox] Other Linux-Related Books Coming out in July / August by Pearson Education

Thanks Pete & Bill for the responses on the Mozilla question.  Got both of
them
before the sales smuck left.  Ordered a couple copies.  Ordered new version
of Mandrake software (two different kits), and several upcoming linux
titles:

Linux Desk Reference (2nd Edition)
ISBN 0130619892
Due Out: July 2001

Embedded Linux
ISBN: 073570998X
Due Out: July 2001

Linux Companion for System Administrators, 2nd Edition
ISBN: 0201675250
Due Out: July 2001

Linux System Administration: A User's Guide
ISBN: 0201719347
Due Out: August 2001

Multi-Tool Linux
ISBN: 0201734206
Due Out: August 2001

Win32 Perl Programming, 2nd Edition
ISBN: 157870216x
Due Out: August 2001

MySQL and Perl for the Web
ISBN: 0735710546
Due Out: August 2001

Perl for the Web
ISBN: 0735711143
Due Out: August 2001

PHP By Example
ISBN: 0789725681
Due Out: August 2001

CUPS: Common Unix Printing System
ISBN 0672321963
Due Out: August 2001

Teach Yourself Perl in 21 Days, 2nd Edition (Rusty - this is for you!)
ISBN: 0672320355
Due Out: August 2001

Zope Web Application Construction Kit (book)
ISBN: 0672321335
Due Out: August 2001

and of course, two copies of the Mozilla title

Dave Henley
nerdbooks.com
911 Washington Blvd, Suite 201
Roseville, CA   95678