Re: [vox] Desirable job skills

rod, this was really interesting -- thanks for posting it!   i wonder if you
can submit it to linux journal for submission; they usually have something
like this within the first few pages.

begin: Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> quote

> Oracle    223
> Sybase     49
> MySQL       5
> Postgres[ql] 0  Too bad, this is my favorite DBMS

but it makes perfect sense, doesn't it?  i mean, if something is truly good,
why would anyone want to give it away?   sounds suspicious to me!

pete