January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] we need HELP spamming the davis and ucd community

Re: [vox] we need HELP spamming the davis and ucd community

I can help. The wile is with me and will reluctuntly help too. Now for the
golden question where is Kinko's (or are my wile and I call them kinky
couples, an honest mistake after working a graveyard shift and seeing our
first Kinko's Coppies)
Rusty