Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] updated lugod tri-fold pamphlet

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 02:51:37PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> wow, this gets confusing.  both.  we'll be there between 6-8, but
> you can buy ice cream between 6-9 and have procedes go to the eff.
>
> bill, this is correct, right?

True.  _I_ was planning to head up to SacLUG to catch the end of
Ryan Bloom's talk, though.  I assume you're staying?  If so, running it
to 9pm is no problem.

Speaking of that, I'd better call them to confirm they actually KNOW
about us coming. :)