Re: [vox] lugod IRC

begin: William Kendrick <nbs@bolt.sonic.net> quote
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 12:07:07PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > does anyone actually use this thing anymore?
>
> I'm in there right now, actually!  I've been hanging out pretty much
> every day all day.  Not too many people to talk to, 'cept Zach White
> (he hangs out on FEFnet). :)
>

> Why don't you join in?

heh.  i've got some graduate E&M homeworks and finals to grade right now,
meaning, i'm working on the tri-fold lugod pamphlet right now.

mark doesn't have a copyright on procrastination; i can hang with the best of

just wanted to know if i could take it off our pamphlet.  we don't mention
the mailing lists or lert; something has to go.  unless we decide to make it
double sided...

pete