Re: [vox] Debian

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 12:36:28AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> cool -- if you know offhand...
>
> can you give an example of how to use rsync to achieve this?
>
> suppose i have debian-1.iso in /home/p that i pulled off of
>
> 	ftp://ftp/fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/Debian/
>
> what is the syntax?   if you don't know offhand, i'll figure it out.
>
> thanks, henry!
> pete

Sorry, it has been months since I've done this and I've forgotten. There is a
file README.rsync on fsn.hu:

	Welcome to the ftp.fsn.hu anonymous rsync service.

	Please email suggestions and questions to info@fsn.hu

	You can access the archive using 'rsync' program like
	rsync -av ftp.fsn.hu::[Module]/path/to/the/files

Might be all there is to it.

--
Henry House