RE: [vox] Debian and ISO's in general

I think that the non-US disks contain code developed OUTSIDE the US.  ie,
the encryption stuff, so that it can legally be distributed outside the US.
Inside too probably.

Stupid corporate/government opposition to enryption.

Steven Peck                   speck@blkmtn.org
Sacramento, CA          http://leaf.blkmtn.org

www.dirac.org/p

--