[vox] VA linux visits the physics dept.

----- Forwarded message from Michael Hannon <hannon@physics.ucdavis.edu> -----

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:40:43 -0700
To: faculty@physics.ucdavis.edu, staff@physics.ucdavis.edu,
        researchers@physics.ucdavis.edu, grads@physics.ucdavis.edu
From: Michael Hannon <hannon@physics.ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Visit from VA Linux

Greetings.  Some people from VA Linux, one of the more prominent vendors of
linux boxes (hence, the name), will be here tomorrow, Wednesday, 13 June
2001, at about 1pm to discuss their company, products, etc.

They will have a computer with them for demonstration purposes.  The
meeting is somewhat "ad hoc", so I haven't made arrangements for a room,
but I guess we can meet in one of rooms 43x, if they aren't busy.  If we
can't get in to those rooms, I'll post a note on the doors, giving our
final destination.

Please stop by if you're interested.

					- Mike

----- End forwarded message -----