Re: [vox] Debian and ISO's in general

That still makes no sense.  If the non-us disks contain information that
cannot be exported outside of us, then theoretically it should never get
to the outside of us therefore never be distributable outside of
us.  Therefore, at least officially, they should name it "us-only".

This is almost as confusing as FreeBSD's "stable" and "release" naming
scheme... actually, I think it's worse!

-Mark (disappointed at debian...)

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/