2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] OS info

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Rod Roark wrote:

> -- Rod
>    http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

Hey Rod, I read your sunsetsystems page and saw the mention to PC-MOS.  I
did a web search on this thing, and there wasn't anything immediately
available to talk about it, supporting applications, or architecture.

Could you perhaps point some of us OS development enthusiasts to
literature regarding PC-Mos, and some of the other creations you mention
on your web page?  Thanks.  I'm more interested in the general
architecture of PC Mos.  This is old school IA-32 stuff, but it's still
interesting I'm sure.

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign

"But the only thing [I] am thinking now is: 'AFTER THE BOOT SECTOR, WHAT
DO I HAVE TO DO ??'" - Jeremy Herve, 14 year-old programming addict, on
alt.os.development