[vox] Re: [vox-tech] can you run it faster for my 110 program?

[vox] Re: [vox-tech] can you run it faster for my 110 program?

begin: Nicole Carlson <nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu> quote
> On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > begin: Chan Yan Huang <bevis@ucdavis.edu> quote
> > > he personally respond my question , so does his TA.
> > > This is not cheating , i was just consulting your guys.
> > chan, i was just saying "be aware".   i was very careful to make that clear.
> > how could you misinterpret that?
>
> I think he was responding to my bit, Pete, which was not directed to him
> (except to mention that Sean is probably cool with outside help)
> but rather to the very general problem of people asking for possibly
> unauthorized help on vox-tech and what we should do about it.
>
> Chan, sorry for the confusion.
>
> --nicole twn

(moved over to vox)

ok, sorry.  the quoting on that email was a bit strange.

i heard the most bizarre story about cheating in the CS dept that i've ever
heard in my life.  I've heard lots of cheating stories, but this one takes
the cake.  i'll ask the person if it's ok to post it later on today.

anyone see the ads for the website where you can rate your professor?   you
can log in and leave comments like "her tests are too hard" or "he scratches
his ass while lecturing".  it appears to focus on davis in particular.

pete