Re: [vox] Lists

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, -/\/\/\- (Mister Resistor) wrote:

> I apologize for any repeat messages.  LUGOD generates so much mail

heh, you think LUGOD's high volume, try ILUG (linux.ie) or
(void)(slab.org) !

> LUGOD might be better served by a newsgroup server for the 'vox' list,

I am wholeheartedly against this. I don't read newsgroups. I don't like
'em. The mailing list works well for what it does.
A decent mail reader should allow you to view by thread at any rate.

johnmc.
--
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-707-447-0292 (home) .
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-   -   -     (cell) .