Re: [vox] [ot] V8 sextuplets seek short term relationship with beverage

Re: [vox] [ot] V8 sextuplets seek short term relationship with beverageconneiseur

Matthew Snelham wrote:

> Actually, if anyone happens to have a Ford 302 block (perferably sportsman
> or A302 casting) I can give ya a great price for it.
>
> Mmmmn.... 450 HP small block V8. ;-)
>
> --Matthew
> infinite@sigkill.com
>
> On 27 Jun 2001 03:46 PM or thereabouts, Patrick B. Lickiss wrote:
> > Small block Chevy and I'll give you a CD-RW drive :)

> > my
> > AAA's :)

> > > Only if it's a 351 or bigger (I'll throw in an extra CD-R if it's a
> > > 427).
> > >
> > > Oh, and it has to come with valves, rods, crank, pistons, and the whole
> > > shebang.  None of this "here, have a block" crap. *grin*

Strap a blower or twin-turbo on that.  650 HP small block V8. :)  Drop
it in a Miata and
go out for an itallian lunch (Ferrari and Lamborghini with pasta and a
good chianti).

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"Fear is the mind-killer." (Frank Herbert)