Re: [vox] [ot] V8 sextuplets seek short term relationship with beverage

Re: [vox] [ot] V8 sextuplets seek short term relationship with beverageconneiseur

Actually, if anyone happens to have a Ford 302 block (perferably sportsman
or A302 casting) I can give ya a great price for it.

Mmmmn.... 450 HP small block V8. ;-)

--Matthew
infinite@sigkill.com