Re: [vox] VA Linux Leaving the Hardware Business

Re: [vox] VA Linux Leaving the Hardware Business

i've got a baaaaad feeling about this, chewie.

if /i/ was larry augustin, i would've broken into the hardware market which
falls somewhere between VA's ultra-high end servers (with an ultra-high end
pricetag to match) and el-cheapo servers.  there's GOT to be a happy medium
in there somewhere.

reading that article, i kept getting the feeling that this is a last
desperate measure, doomed to fail.  it read like michael cowpland's "new
vision" for corel and linux last year.  and we know how THAT went...

oh, so sorry.  DOCTOR michael cowpland.  :)

pete

begin: Eric Engelhard <ekengelhard@sagresdiscovery.com> quote