Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

True enough that when a man does it, it's a crime or
somehow vulgar and brutish, yet when a woman does it,
it is perceived as being "innocent fun" or somesuch. I
say shame on us as a society for perpetuating this and
many other such double standards. I guess this
phenomenon (and many other similar issues) is based on
a historical precedent wherein the group in question
(woment in this case) *was* treated unjustly. However,
that is no basis for tilting unfairly in the other
direction...
Eric