Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

I wholy disagree Micah.

We have a split list called vox-tech.  To cause more complication by
attempting to re-design 2 more lists is problematic at best.

Why should a group conform to an individuals needs.  If you have not
already. Please check out vox-tech.  It is all that a bag of chips and a ton
of linux only related conversations.

Hesperant Ieger