Re: [vox] Squished Monitor

Well dropping the resolution to 640x480x16 and degaussing it a bunch of
times did the trick.  Cool way to fix it.  Anyway, given the fact that
this is the monitor that I had on PI 166, it might be reaching the end of
it's line.  But at least I don't have to buy a new one just yet.  Thanks
everyone.

Patrick