Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

I'm afraid I must agree.  Gettint too much unrelated traffic for work.  The free-for-all I would route home for leisure browsing.
Don Dunn

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 12:12:53PM -0700, William Kendrick wrote:
> However, in defense of VOX, the list _is_ described on the website as:
>
>   "A free-for-all discussion list"

Quite.  However, I'm strongly considering unsubscribing from vox for
this reason - that nothing is off-topic here.  The noise-to-signal
ratio is often too much for me (where I arbitrarily define 'signal' as
vaguely vox- or linux-related).  For instance, when I saw this
weekend's massive slew of emails on this thread, I didn't bother
reading any of them.  Now, there may have been some interesting
information in some of it - perhaps some things that actually related
to the original subject of banners or something.  But I missed 'em.

I move that we either change the focus of vox, or split it further: a
linux/vox-related list, and a seperate free-for-all list.

Any seconds?

Micah