Re: [vox] Squished Monitor

Based on the facts of history, I respectfully disagree
with your assessment of NEC as a "second tier"
manufacturer. They have always built some of the best
monitors and have been technological pioneers in the
field. Unless I am missing something glaringly (no pun
intended) obvious... I have always preferred NEC due
to their richness and depth of color. BTW: Anyone have
one of those new IBM .24 mm dot pitch monitors or a
flat panel? I'd like to hear how they rate after some
real world use, and is there a problem with Linux
support for flat panels?
ERic

--- speck@blkmtn.org wrote:
All name brands and a lot of second tier (KDS, NEC,
ViewSonic) have 3 year warantees.