[vox] Squished Monitor

Hey all,
     Here's the problem, I have a KVM switch set up between my two windoze
boxes and it seems to have caused a problem with my monitor.  I just got a
second processor for one of my boxes and so I put Win 200 on to take
advantage of that (Linux too so don't worry)  This morning, I logged into
the box to finish installing some files when, randomly, the mode of my
monitor changed to a squished down hourglass-type shape.  I figured this
would be no problem and pulled up the on-screen menu, but none of the
monitor functions did anything to change this.  I changed resolution as
well, but nothing changed the overall shape of the monitor.  I turned off
both boxes and unplugged the monitor.  Then I unplugged botyh boxes from
the KVM swtich and reset the switch.  Upon the restarting both boxes, the
problem remains.  I'm stumped, anyone have any ideas?

Patrick