Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

Hello All . SuSE 7.2 is out and it is nice.  Some basic issues with a full
8gig install but the interface and setup procedures help you out.

It has a ton of options and features. and is well worth the price (to an
addict like me)

However Im very interested in getting the opinion of anyone else on this
list if they have it or use it.

I like it so far. tho the overhead is a bit high. the ability to prune it to
managable size and service is great.

Hesperant Ieger