Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Eric wrote:

> ERic (clogging the internet with *useless* chatter...)

maybe this is the time to make a polite request. Could people *please* cut
out the irrelevant crap from previous emails when replying and only
include the relevant stuff?
For example, all too often someone will reply to a specific part of a long
post and include the *entire* message in theirs. Then someone else will do
the same. It makes it difficult to find a train of thought and harder to
read for us "purists"[1] who like to read mail in an 80*24 char terminal
window.

/me puts on asbestos longjohns and realises that they're a lot more
uncomfortable in the heat of Vacaville comapred to the cold and damp of
Ireland.

[1] or freaks

johnmc.
--