2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

Actually, some women in SE Asian countries (and
perhaps others) sell their daughters into sexual
exploitation (usu. they are taken to Bangkok) because
they are so poor, and there are children all over the
world who are abused, kidnapped, etc. and used by the
porn industry. At least people in sweatshops have jobs
and are there by choice (no, that doesn't make it
right). So I would strongly disagree that sweatshops
cause worse exploitation than *some types* of porn...
In my opinion, (true) sexual exploitation is *far
worse* than labor exploitation.
ERic