2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] Re: bandwidth

Time for me to throw my 2 cents worth in. I *like* the discussions on this
list, even when they move away from staple topics like M$ bashing and
Linux kernel problems. Like it has been said in this thread--we're people
discussing issues we feel are important. I frankly enjoy these "off-topic"
threads immensly (I'm not talking out of my ass here, eh Pete?) lol

I agree with Pavan--I think that it would be cool to have this in a
newsgroup style format. A thread like this one would be expandable and
contractable so that one could avoid reading it if one is not interested
in the subject--like Melissa and others who want pure "Linux only" talk.

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"There is no case...there never was! It's all just a joke, a big joke!"
--Former Inspector Wollenski