2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] Re: bandwidth

> Either that, or you have to really question if you
> have time to be on a mailing list at all (?).
> Eric

No way man.  It's not a bandwidth issue.  It's an information pollution.
I don't complain because occasionally the topics are interesting, and I
don't mind the chatter.  This is why I suggested we use that
newsgroup->mail system.  So, for example, if "Shwaine"
(Shah-wwwaaayy-nuh), princess of Malevolance and all that other evil
stuff, didn't want her mail polluted, she could just read the newsgroup
selectively... She'd only need to d/l headers, and not entire messages.
Last thing we need is for the princess of malevolence to get mad..(Hi
Melissa!) and "release the evil."

How about it, Bill?  This issue isn't going to go away, because there may
be future members with the same problem...

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign