[vox] free-for-all nature of vox (was: banner - README.1ST

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Shwaine wrote:

> I know this is supposed to be a "free-for-all" discussion list but could
> we at least keep it to Linux discussions or MS bashing for the sake of
> the bandwidth?

Well, the original purpose of creating the vox-tech mailing list was
exactly because we were having diverging discussions on vox like we're
doing now.  So we're allowed to diverge on vox, and that's what we mean by
free-for-all.  But we know things can get out of hand, so people are free
to request a stop on any thread; people generally will comply and take any
further discussions off the list.

Thank you for your cooperation!

-Mark

--