Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

Sheesh, the immature content of the first banner and the meaningless
prattle that has filled my mailbox in the past two days is making me
reconsider joining this group. My old LUG group would have never let
the mailing list get cluttered with such diatribes on social inequalities,

such traffic was directed towards a web board where people wouldn't
have to sit and watch their email program download messages forever.
I know this is supposed to be a "free-for-all" discussion list but could
we at least keep it to Linux discussions or MS bashing for the sake of
the bandwidth?

I meanwhile will be retreating to day 3 of my battle with homegrown
root/boot disks, pondering why the howto instructions work for two
seperate disks but blow up like a big stink bomb when using one
combined disk.

Melissa

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com        telnet://mud.malevolence.com:3000